Seqster Unveils All-Star Strategic Advisory Board
“"We are pleased to welcome such a distinguished group of healthcare pioneers to our strategic advisory board," stated Ardy Arianpour, Seqster’s CEO. "Our ability to attract a multi-disciplinary team from Health Tech to Venture Capitalists reaffirms Seqster’s technological breakthrough.“
Distinguished leaders drawn from Kaiser Permanente, Geisinger, Scripps, NSGC and former McKinsey, IQVIA and Qualcomm set a new standard for Seqster’s person-centric interoperability, solving the biggest pain points in healthcare
SAN DIEGO, August 22, 2019 -- Seqster, the award-winning SaaS based technology platform for enabling consumer-centered health data management, today announced it appointed 9 strategic advisory board members to reinforce the company’s mission to empower organizations to optimize the health of their employees, members or patients by providing the technology to effortlessly collect, own and share all of their health data on a nationwide basis.
"We are pleased to welcome such a distinguished group of healthcare pioneers to our strategic advisory board," stated Ardy Arianpour, Seqster’s CEO. "Our ability to attract a multi-disciplinary team from Health Tech to Venture Capitalists reaffirms Seqster’s technological breakthrough.
Pulling data together all in one place to generate actionable insights and improve overall health has been a major objective for payers, providers, and tech giants for many years. Thanks to our phenomenal team and advisory board, we have created a novel solution to the problem by placing the individual at the center of their healthcare.”
Announced advisory board members include:
- Don Jones, JD, MBA - Ex-Qualcomm Wireless Health Global Strategy and Business Development and founded its healthcare subsidiary. Sanofi and Takeda Boards.
- Dan Weberg, PhD, RN - Senior Director, Innovation and Leadership, National Patient Care Services Kaiser Permanente
- Ali Torkamani, PhD - Director of Genome Informatics, Scripps Research Translational Institute. Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology
- Kevin Davies, PhD - Author of "The $1,000 Genome"; Founding editor Nature Genetics, Executive editor CRISPR Journal
- Amir Kalali, MD - Chief Curator and Chairman at CNS Summit, Leading innovation at the intersection of technology and science. Ex-Quintiles (IQVIA)
- Matt Patterson, MD - President of Welbehealth, Ex-AirStrip, McKinsey & Company, and the United States Navy
- Erica Ramos, MS, LCGC - Director and Head of Clinical & Business Development at Geisinger National Precision Health and President of the National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Sean White PhD - Chief R&D Officer at Mozilla, Ex-Greylock Partners
- Drew Fromkin - CEO of Traveda Therapeutics, Ex-CEO Clinical Data & VP of Merck-Medco