AWS customers can Power their Digital Front Door for Patients & Researchers
SAN DIEGO, AUG 16, 2022 -- SEQSTER PDM, Inc. ("SEQSTER"), the leading patient-centric healthcare technology company, today announced it has released SeqsterOS the company’s Operating System for patient registries and clinical studies, in AWS Marketplace, a curated digital catalog that customers can use to find, buy, deploy, and manage third-party software, data, and services to build solutions and run their businesses on Amazon Web Services (AWS). SEQSTER OS powers the digital front door for life science enterprises to seamlessly integrate patient-consented real world data (RWD), including electronic health records (EHR), DNA/genomics, remote patient monitoring data, and patient engagement for their clinical studies.
SEQSTER OS automates real-time RWD collection while providing the participant journey through the digital front door. This leads to better study participant engagement and retention, while connecting to longitudinal health information to effectively conduct real world evidence (RWE), long-term observational studies and health economics & outcomes research (HEOR).
SEQSTER’s HIPAA and FDA 21 CFR Part 11-compliant OS provides an end-to-end solution for pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs) by serving as a bridge between clinical trial recruitment and the delivery of RWE.
SEQSTER OS is built with multi-region high availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) redundancy that powers all the tools you need to manage your study participants and their data from one product.
- Patient enrollment
- eConsent and eCOA
- ePRO questionnaires
- Remote patient monitoring from supported devices
- Rapid data retrieval from over 150,000 nationwide providers
- Research portal with dashboard to track patient workflow and view IRB-filtered de-identified data and matching terms
- Terminology matching for automated eligibility scoring
- De-identification & tokenization of real world EHR documents including structured and unstructured data
- Intuitive patient portal for engagement and retention, retrospective, current, and long-term data sync for outcomes and longitudinal studies
- Secure data retention for the lifetime of the study with an added layer of encryption to the already secure Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Secure, encrypted data delivery to life science teams immediately after deidentification for review and ongoing analytics
“Through AWS Marketplace, AWS healthcare customers can power their digital front door for patients and researchers through the SEQSTER OS,” said Ardy Arianpour, CEO & Co-Founder of SEQSTER. ”Life science enterprises can now benefit from more effective RWE and outcomes research while empowering patients to collect, own, and share their health data.”
Learn more about SEQSTER in AWS Marketplace:
SEQSTER has partnered with leading global pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and foundations to power their clinical studies and patient registries with real-time RWD and patient engagement for accelerated drug discovery and RWE.